18+, Full T&C’s Apply
In most cases, gambling problems are associated with mental health issues such as depression, but we have to say that no one is immune to gambling addiction. Gambling is a fun activity where let's be honest, you can earn some great amounts of money, but in no way it should be seen as a way to earn an income.
Megapari Casino takes care of their customers and they do their best to ensure responsible use of their website without any negative consequences. They responsibly advertise their products and services and they don't target underage players.
The first step in battling gambling addiction is to admit that you have a problem and take some further steps into fighting it. Here are some basic tips that you need to follow from the moment you decide to start playing at an online casino:
· Never consider gambling as a way to earn an income.
· Keep a record of the time and money you spend. You can take advantage of many different features that will help you set limits.
· Never gamble with money you can't afford to lose.
· Never chase losses.
· Never gamble under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Megapari Casino offers a voluntary self-exclusion policy that will allow you to close your account or to restrict your gambling activities for a minimum of 6 months. Once you self-exclude your account it will be closed until the expiry of the selected period.
There is a certain risk involved when it comes to gambling and players need to be aware of that. Megapari’s advertising campaigns and ads do not mislead customers and they make sure to inform that there are chances of winning huge amounts, but also there are chances of losing as well. If you want to test the level of your gambling addiction, you can take the self-assessment test that will help you better determine your gambling habit. This is a set of simple yes/no questions that you need to be honest when you answer:
· Do you spend more than usual?
· Do you borrow money to gamble?
· Do you spend more time gambling and less time with your close ones?
· Do you get frustrated when someone points out that you spend a lot of time gambling?
· Do you feel that you have lost interest in your other hobbies?
· Do you sometimes feel depressed because of your gambling habits?
· Do you find yourself lying to close ones to cover your gambling habits?
If you answered with a ‘yes’ to most of the questions then you should consider taking a break from gambling and maybe talk with a professional.
You can self-exclude yourself from gambling for a certain period. This will allow you to reconsider your gambling habits and concentrate on other important things in your life. During this time, the casino will not send any promotional materials your way, but you also have to stay true to your decision and not try to open another account.
A gambling problem can have such a negative effect on one’s life, and it can lead to depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts. And, instead of being a fun and enjoyable pastime activity, gambling can start harming family relationships and can lead to bankruptcy.
Gamblers can lose a sense of time and money while they are playing their favorite games. The problems start usually when the player starts losing big amounts of money and they try to win back that money but without success.
Megapari casino will help you to abstain from gambling for a certain period and they will also advise you to get in touch with one of the many organizations that help gambling addicts.