Gambling addiction, just like any other addiction is a very complex issue and something you just can't ignore and wait for it to pass. You need to take certain steps to recover from this illness. If you believe that you have a gambling problem, or someone you know is dealing with this kind of an issue you can contact the following website for future guidance:
All these sites have years and years of experience dealing with problem behavior and they can give you advice and push you in the right direction. You have to know that it will take some time, and also different measures you need to take to recover. The road to recovery is not going to happen overnight so there will be a time when you will feel helpless but you shouldn't quit.
Mummy's Gold Casino offers some measures that you can take to be more in control of your gaming. They offer you the opportunity to adjust your maximum deposit limits at any time. You can set daily, weekly and monthly limits. We suggest that you do this upon signing up for the casino, so you would not get carried away once you start playing the games. If you want to change your deposit limit or you want to take some more drastic measures like self-exclusion then you should contact Customer Support for future guidance.
The self-assessment test is a gambling questionnaire that will help you better understand your gambling habits. This test will not give the final diagnoses of your condition but it is just a way to help you see if you are starting to develop compulsive behavior.
- Does gambling affect your work?
- Do you argue with your friends and family about the time you spend gambling?
- Do people know you as a gambler?
- Do you feel remorse when you lose money gambling?
- Do you believe that gambling can be a source of income?
- Do you return to win back the money you have lost gambling?
- Do you feel that gambling is the only thing you want to be successful in?
- Do you feel inspired to play more after a win?
- Do you gamble until you run out of cash?
- Do you borrow money for gambling?
- Do you sell personal belongings to sponsor your gambling?
- Do you have ‘gambling money’ and money for other household expenditure?
- Do you put gambling on a pedestal?
- Do you gamble longer than you first intended to?
- Do you see gambling as an escape from stress?
- Do you always prolong your gaming sessions?
- Have you ever thought of stealing or other illegal activities to raise money for gambling?
- Do you feel worried and stressed because of your gambling?
- Do you get the urge to gamble after a hard day at work?
- Do you celebrate the good news with gambling?
- Have you ever thought of suicide because of your gambling habits?
If you answered with a ‘yes’ to most of these questions then we advise you to seek professional help. You can get in touch with some of the following organizations for guidance and advice:
If you believe that you are deep into compulsive gambling then you should consider locking your gaming account. During this time the casino will not send any promotional emails your way. You have two options when it comes to locking your account. The first option is to 'take a break' and lock your account for a minimum of 24 hours. The second option is to lock your account for a period of a minimum of 6 months. This is the so-called self-exclusion period where you can take a good break from gambling and rethink your behavior.
We can't stress out how serious gambling addiction can be. This is a problem that will affect every aspect of your life, both personal and financial. On numerous occasions we have mentioned that gambling is a fun activity where you get to spend your leisure time playing your favorite game with the opportunity to earn some cash as well. But once gambling stops being fun it can harm your life. Just like with any other addiction, this is a hidden problem at the beginning. Most players are in denial that they have any problem at all, and that is something they can easily control, but they are so wrong. So, at the first sign of problem gambling you should seek professional help. It is better to even take precautionary measures rather than having to deal with an issue that is getting out of control. You can contact one of the following organizations for further advice:
Mummy's Gold Casino tries to give their players an enjoyable and safe gaming environment. After all, they are one of the best online entertainment groups in the industry. But keep in mind that you take great responsibility in your actions as well. You have to differentiate some things before you start gambling. So for that reason, you should keep a couple of things in mind:
- Gambling is a form of entertainment and not a means to earn money.
- Always keep track of the time and money you spend at the casino.