Making a deposit is fairly easy no matter if you are using your computer or your smartphone device. The Deposit tab is on the right-hand side of the screen, and you can see it once you sign in to your account. There you will find a list of banking options and choose the one that suits you and select the amount you wish to deposit and that's all.
There are different deposit methods that you can use:
- Credit Card/Mastercard – Using a Visa Credit or Debit Card is quick and efficient. Once your transaction is approved it is transferred to your casino account.
- Debit Card – Visa Electron debit card is another payment method that is used everywhere. When you use a debit card your funds need to be available at the time of your transfer.
- Bank Transfer (Abaqoos) – This is a virtual wallet that can be recharged with bank transfers or cash payments at various post offices or banks all over Hungary only.
- Prepaid Card (Astro Pay) – This is another prepaid card that is very easy to use and it can be recharged via local payment methods.
- Bank Transfer (Boleto Bancario) – This service allows you to transfer money from your bank account and later you can use that money to buy online or fund your casino account.
- Bank Transfer (Instant Banking by CITADEL) – This service allows you to make safe transfers by using your existing bank account.
- Bank Transfer (Direct Bank Transfer) – This is a local bank transfer which uses your bank account and makes depositing money into your casino account very easy.
- Web Wallet (DineroMail) – This is a web wallet that accepts various local payments such as cash deposits or internet bank transfer. All you need to have is an email and you can easily open an account.
- Bank Transfer (echeck) – This service allows you to make direct payments from your Canadian bank account.
- Web Wallet (ecoPayz) – This service is widely accepted and allows you to do transactions in your own country via various ecoPayz affiliated banks.
- Bank Transfer (eKonto ePlatby) – This service can be used only if you have Raiffeisen Bank or eBank account.
- Prepaid Card (Entropay) – This method provides you with an EntroPay Virtual Visa or MasterCard that can be used to make online payments, and you can use any standard debit or credit card to load funds onto your virtual card.
- Bank Transfer (Eps) – This service is aimed at the Austrian market, and in order to use it you need to have access to an Austrian bank account.
- Bank Transfer (Euteller) – This service is aimed at Finnish players and allows people from Finland to make secure payments online.
- Bank Transfer (Giropay) – This service is aimed at Danish and German banks, and it uses TAN and PIN-based security.
- Bank Transfer (iDebit Online Banking Transfer) – This service allows you to make instant online banking payments for which you don't need to have a credit card or to pre-register.
- Web Wallet (Insta Debit) – This service allows you to pay money into your casino account directly from your bank account.
- Bank Transfer (Transferencia Bancaria Local/Lobanet - Local Banking Network) – This is a local South American bank transfer network that allows users to make safe and secure payments using their currency.
- Bank Transfer (Moneta.ru) – This web wallet is aimed for Russian players and it can be funded by using various methods like internet banking, bank transfer, and even mobile shops.
- Bank Transfer(Neo Surf) – This is a prepaid card that requires 10 digit PIN number and you need to change it every 6 months.
- Web Wallet (Neteller) – This is probably the most used virtual wallet since it allows its users to make withdrawals and deposits very easily. And it is used globally.
- Pago Efectivo (Prepaid Voucher) – This service is aimed at users in Mexico and it can be found at post offices and 7Elevens.
- Bank Transfer (PayPal) – This web wallet allows players to use their credit cards, debit cards or online banking accounts to send and receive money.
- Prepaid Vouchers (Paysafecard) – This is a prepaid card that can be found at retail outlets. You can use it to deposit money into your account just by entering its printed 16-digit PIN code to make a deposit.
- Prepaid Card (Postepay) – This service is used in Italy, you can find it at the post office and reload it whenever you want. The card allows you to make purchases wherever Visa is accepted.
- Bank Transfer (Przelewy24) – This is a real-time banking transfer that players in Poland can use to make secure online payments.
- Mobile Invoicing (Puggle Pay) – This is a mobile invoice system that allows players to make payments using their mobile number. Then they have 14 days to settle the invoice.
- Wallet (Qiwi Wallet) – This is a safe and easy to use web wallet aimed at Russian players.
- Web Wallet (Skrill) – This is a virtual wallet that only asks for your email address.
- Bank Transfer (Klarna) – This service allows players to make instant real-time online bank transfers in Austria and Germany.
- Bank Transfer (Teleingreso) – This service is aimed at players in Spain. The method is fast and secure and it doesn't require registration when opening an account.
- Prepaid Voucher (Todito Cash) – This is a prepaid card or voucher from which players can load funds to their casino accounts.
- Bank Transfer (Trustly) – This method allows players to make deposits using their internet banking facility.
- Web Money (Bank Transfer) – This method allows players to deposit money directly from their bank account using their prepaid card or via cash deposit at a regulated outlet.
- Web Wallet (Yandex Money) – This is an electronic wallet that allows players to open free accounts which they can load with funds and later transfer those funds to their casino account.
- Prepaid Voucher (Money Safe) – This is a voucher that is sold in Greece and it is very easy to use, you just need to top it up at sales points.
These are the following currencies that are available at Jackpot City Online Casino: EUR, CAD, USD, GBP, NOK, CHF, SEK, NZD, PLN, RUB, MXN, ARS, BRL, INR.