At William Hill, you can find different withdrawal methods you can use including Cheque, ClickandBuy, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, instaDebit, Visa, Entropay, Skrill, William Hill cash direct, and Bank Wire Transfer. The minimum and the maximum withdrawal limits vary depending on the method you use.
The withdrawal time depends again on the method you use. E-wallets offer the fastest withdrawals where in most cases you will have your funds immediately and the longest it can take is 24 hours. For credit and debit cards it can take between 3 and 5 days to receive the funds. For Bank Transfers it can take between 5 and 10 days. For cheques, it can take between 7 and 10 days.
When you play with bonus funds, you will need to meet the wagering requirements of the bonus before you can make a withdrawal. Once you do that, the funds from the Bonus will automatically transfer to your main balance where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them.
How to make a withdrawal?
At William Hill, you can withdraw your funds using the same method you used to make a deposit. The casino is not permitted to return funds to your MasterCard Credit Card, so you will have to use an alternative method in this case.
You have to meet all wagering requirements before you can make a withdrawal. In case you request for withdrawal before you have met your wagering requirements your bonus and winnings will be forfeited.
If this is your first time making a withdrawal we have prepared a simple guide that will explain the process:
- The first thing you need to do is to log into your account and click on Cashier.
- Click on the Withdraw option and follow the simple instructions.
- The first time you make a withdrawal you will receive a verification code by email, and you will need to enter the code to continue.
- Choose the payment method that suits you the best and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Once the casino receives your withdrawal request its status will be ‘Waiting’. You can reverse your withdrawal during this time if you want and this will allow you to play without having to make a new deposit.
- When the withdrawal request status changes from 'Waiting' to 'Processing' you can't reverse the withdrawal anymore.
In order to withdraw funds from your account, you will need to provide some documents first to prove your identity. Some of the documents that the casino may require are copies of credit cards, utility bills, and passport, just to name some.