Live casino games are the ultimate hit and every fan of table games should experience it at least once. The games are conducted by real dealers in real-time and streamed directly to your device. Thanks to the live dealers you can have an experience that is as close to playing in a real land-based casino.
Blackjack is an interesting game that enjoys huge popularity lately. And, at VoodooDreams Casino you have the option to play both, with a live dealer or with a digital dealer. The gameplay is the same and the rules are very easy to learn. The game starts with the dealer dealing two cards to each player.
The goal of the game is to form a hand with a total value of 21. You are only playing against the dealer and you don’t care about the other players. You don’t have to have exactly 21, but you only need to have a hand with a value higher than the dealers without going bust.
The card values are slightly different here too, and they are as follows:
Ace is 1 or 11 (whichever is best at that moment).
2-10 are valued at their face value.
Jacks, Queens, and Kings are all valued at 10.
When the dealer reaches 17, there is no more action and the bets are settled. But, you have the option to finish your hand first. Once you receive your first two cards you have a couple of options depending on the value of your cards.
If you are happy with your cards and you believe you can win the round with your hand you have the option to stand. This means you are not taking any further action whatsoever. This option is also good when you believe that there is nothing you can do with your hand too.
You can hit as many times you want if you believe that another card will help you win the round. Hitting means you are requiring another card from the dealer.
You can also double down, which means you will have to place another bet equal to your initial bet and you will receive only one additional card.
When you receive two cards with the same value you may split them and play them as two hands. You will also have to place another bet equal to your initial bet. This can be a tricky move, so you have to be extra careful when you decide to split your hand.
Some variations of Blackjack offer slightly different rules that you may take advantage of. One of them is the option to surrender. This is done immediately after you have received your two cards and if you do that you forfeit half your stake.
When the dealer`s upcard is an ace, you have the option to buy insurance. This will cost you half your initial bet, and if the dealer does get a blackjack you will receive a payout of 2 to 1.
There are plenty of different people you can find online that will try to sell you strategies that always work. We hate to disappoint you, but there is not one single strategy that will always work. The first rule to winning in Blackjack is to learn the rules of the game. Blackjack is a very simple game that will take no time to learn the rules. And after you learn the rules, practice playing the game. The good news is that you can play Blackjack at VoodooDreams Casino for free any time you want. The casino will award you with virtual money so this is a great opportunity to learn and practice the rules of the game. Some basic rules might help you a lot, especially if you are a beginner. Once again, this doesn't mean that you will always win, but they will help you a lot at the beginning while you are still learning the ropes.
You should surrender hard 16 (but not 88 pair) vs dealer 9, 10, or Ace.
You should surrender hard 15 vs dealer 10.
You should always split Aces and 8s.
You should never split 10s and 5s.
You should split 2s and 3s vs dealer 4-7.
You should split 4s vs dealer 5-6.
You should split 6s vs dealer 2-6.
You should split 7s vs dealer 2-7.
You should split 9s vs dealer 2-6 and 8-9.
You should double hard 9 vs dealer 3-6.
You should double hard 10 vs dealer 2-9.
You should double hard 11 vs dealer 2-10.
You should double soft 13 or 14 vs dealer 5-6.
You should double soft 15 or 16 vs dealer 4-6.
You should double soft 17 or 18 vs dealer 3-6.
You should stand on hard 12 vs dealer 4-6.
You should stand on hard 13-16 vs dealer 2-6.
You should stand on hard 17 or more.
You should stand on soft 19 (A8) or more.
You should hit hard 11 or less.
You should hit soft 17 (A6) or less.
You should hit soft 18 (A7) vs dealer 9, 10, and Ace.
You should surrender 15, 88, and 17 vs dealer Ace.
You should double 11 vs dealer Ace.
You should double soft 18 (A7) vs dealer 2.
You should double soft 19 (A8) vs dealer 6.
Roulette is probably one of those games that everyone has heard about no matter whether they have played it or not. The game is so easy to play and it has some sophistication in it and draws players from around the world. The only thing you have to do is to place your bet and watch the wheel spin and hope that the white ball will land on the number you have placed your bet on.
Even though roulette is an easy game to play, you still have to learn at least the basic rules if you want to turn the odds in your favor. To start with, you need to learn the different bets you can place. Some bets pay less but are more likely to happen, and some bets will pay huge but the chances that you will predict this bet are slightly unlikely. Once you know the different bets you can place, you can decide whether you like to play safe or you would like to challenge yourself.
All the bets you can place on a roulette table can be divided into two main categories, Outside bets, and Inside bets.
Outside bets are the safest option and if you are a beginner we advise you to stick to these bets until you get a feel for how the game works. They are divided into the following bets:
· Red-Black is probably the most popular bet on roulette. Here you bet that the ball will land on either a red or black pocket, no matter the number. There are 18 red and 18 black pockets so the chances of winning this bet are almost 50-50.
· A high-Low bet is a bet on either the first 18 numbers, which are low, or the second 18 numbers which are high.
· A column bet is a bet you place on a grid where there are three columns containing numbers. You are allowed to bet on two of the columns at once if you want to.
· A dozen bets are bets placed on one of the three dozen on the roulette table. The first dozen includes the numbers from 1 through 12, the second dozen includes the numbers from 13 through 24, and the third dozen includes the numbers from 25 through 36.
Inside bets, on the other hand, cover a smaller amount of numbers. These bets offer higher risks and better payouts, so if you are in for a challenge you should go for it. These are the inside bets you can place at roulette:
· A straight-up bet is a bet on a single number and it offers the highest payout at 35 to 1. All you have to do here is to pick a number and place a bet on it, it is that simple.
· The split bet covers two adjacent numbers on the board. The split bet offers a payout of 17 to 1.
· A street bet is a bet that covers three numbers and it offers a payout of 11 to 1.
· A corner bet is a bet that covers four squares on the board, and it offers a payout of 8 to 1.
· A line bet is very similar to a street bet, but here you cover two rows instead of just one. The payout for the line bet is 5 to 1.
· The five-number bet is only available in American Roulette because it includes both zeros. The payout for this bet is 6 to 1, but this is considered one of the worst bets so you should probably avoid it, especially if you are a beginner.
Call bets are only available in French Roulette. They are also called Europe and sometimes because they are less known outside of Europe. These are the additional bets you can place when you play French roulette:
· Voisins du Zero is a bet that covers the 17 numbers that can be found between 22 and 25. This bet includes the following numbers 22,18,29,7,28,12,35,3,26,0,32,15,19,4,21,2,25 and you will need nine chips to place this bet.
· Jeu Zero is a bet placed on the following numbers 12, 26, 0, 32 & 15. You need four chips to cover this bet.
· Le Tiers du Cylindre is a bet on the following numbers 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16 & 33. This bet covers one-third of the wheel and you will need 6 chips to place this bet.
· Orphelins bet covers 8 numbers and they are the following: 17, 34, 6, and 1, 20, 14, 31, 9. You will need 5 chips to place this bet.