Baccarat is a popular game you can play live at Unique Casino. There are many different variations of the game and at this point, you can play the following ones:
- Queenco Baccarat 2
- Burgas Baccarat 3
- Queenco VLB Baccarat
- Vivo Aladdin Baccarat 1
- Sun Macau Baccarat 1
- Live Baccarat
- Baccarat 4
- Speed Baccarat D
- Speed Baccarat E
- Live Baccarat 2
- X Baccarat M4
- X Baccarat M3
- X Baccarat M2
- X Baccarat M1
- Galaxy Baccarat 5
- Galaxy Baccarat 6
- Galaxy Baccarat 4
- Galaxy Baccarat 3
- Galaxy Baccarat 2
- Galaxy Baccarat 1
- Burgas Baccarat 2
- Burgas Baccarat 1
- Queenco Baccarat 5
- Queenco Baccarat 4
- Queenco Baccarat 3
- Queenco Baccarat 1
- Vivo Aladdin Baccarat 5
- Vivo Aladdin Baccarat 4
- Vivo Aladdin Baccarat 3
- Vivo Aladdin Baccarat 2
- Sun Macau Baccarat 2
- Live Baccarat 3
- Live Baccarat 1
Before you decide to play for real money, it is a good idea to learn the rules of the game. The good news is that the game is very simple to play and you will master the rules in no time.
Once you place your bet, you will receive two cards and so will the dealer. The idea of the game is to score a total closer to 9. The cards have slightly different values for the game. Aces are valued at 1, cards from 2 through 9 have their face value and 10s and face cards are valued at 0.
When you receive two cards that add up to a two-digit value, then the second digit shows the value of your hand. For instance, if you receive a 7 and a 5, they will add up to 12, and then your hand will have a value of 2.
There are three possible bets you can place, a bet on the Player, a bet on the Banker and a bet on a Tie. Statistically speaking, the banker bet will win more often than any other bet, but this bet comes with a 5% commission, and that is something you should know. The tie bet offers the highest payout, but the reason behind this is because this bet will rarely occur. But, if you have a lucky hunch, then you should go for it.
Once you place your bet and receive your two initial cards there is nothing much you can do because Baccarat is played according to a fixed set of rules. These are the rules for the Player’s hand:
- If you have a score of 8 or 9, this is known as a ‘natural’ hand and you win the round.
- If the two cards total between 0 and 5, you will draw a third card.
- If your two cards total between 6 or 7, you will stand.
The rules for the Banker are slightly more complicated, but the good news is you don’t have to know the rules to have a successful session.
- If the two cards that the banker receives a score between 0 and 2, they will receive a third card.
- If the two cards that the banker receives score 3, they will draw a third card if the player draws any third card unless it is an 8.
- If the two cards that the banker receives score 4, the player draws a third card if the player receives a third card between 2 and 7.
- If the two cards that the banker receives score 5, the player draws a third card if the player receives a third card between 4 and 7.
- If the two cards that the banker receives score 6, the player draws a third card if the player receives a third card between 6 and 7.
- If the two cards that the banker receives a score between 7 and 9, they will not draw a third card.
Blackjack is another game you can play live at Unique Casino. There are many different variations of the game so you will never be short of choice. Some of the Blackjack variants you can find here include:
- Blackjack 6
- Blackjack 3
- Live Blackjack
- Blackjack VIP
- Blackjack 7
- Live dealers by VIVO
- Live BlackJack
- Blackjack 16
- Live Blackjack
- Burgas Blackjack
- Blackjack 2
- Turkish Blackjack
- Georgia Blackjack
Playing Blackjack live can be exciting because you can sit across from real dealers playing with real cards. It is very important to know the rules of the game before you decide to play for real money.
There are a couple of possible actions you can take once you receive your cards and they include the following ones:
- Stand – if you are happy with the hand you have, you can stand and not receive any additional cards.
- Hit – if you believe that an additional card will improve the value of your hand, then you can get another card. You can hit as many times as you believe it is necessary.
- Split – if the two cards you receive are of the same value, then you can split your cards and play them as two separate hands. You will have to place an additional bet, equal to your initial one.
- Double – if the value of your hand is good and you believe that one additional card will improve the value of your hand. You will have to place an additional bet.
- Surrender – if you believe that you can’t do anything about your hand, you can surrender before the dealer finishes its hand and receive 50% of your initial bet.
Roulette is a type of game that you have to try at least once. Imagine having the opportunity to play the game live with a real-life dealer from the comfort of your home. You can easily do that at Unique Casino and what is more, there are different variations of the game including the following ones:
- French Roulette
- Roulette 1
- Auto Roulette 1
- Vivo Aladdin Roulette
- Portomaso Oracle Roulette 2
- Live Roulette
- Queenco Roulette
- Portomaso Oracle Roulette 1
- External Roulette Oracle 360
- Live Roulette
- Turkish Roulette
- Arabic roulette
- French Roulette
- Fashion Roulette
- Oracle Blaze Roulette
- Burgas Roulette
- Auto Roulette
- Oracle 360 Roulette
- Sun Macau Roulette
- Lightning Roulette
- Portomasso Roulette
- Spanish Roulette
- Galaxy Roulette
- Dansk Roulette
- Roulette En Vivo
Roulette is a simple game to play, but still, there are a couple of rules you need to go over before you decide to play for real money. There are 3 classic roulette wheels, European, French, and American.
European and French roulette wheels consist of 37 pockets, with numbers from 1 through 36 and a single zero. The American roulette wheel has 38 pockets, again with numbers from 1 through 36, and a single and a double zero.
To win when playing roulette, you need to predict on what number the white ball will land. You need to learn the types of bets you can place in roulette. All the bets are placed in 2 major categories, inside and outside bets.
Inside bets are bets placed on individual numbers and a small group of numbers. There are 7 inside bets you can place including the following ones:
- Straight up bet is a bet on a single number that offers the highest payout.
- Split bet is a bet on two numbers adjacent to one another on the roulette table.
- Street bet is a bet on three numbers located on the same line of the table.
- Six lines is a bet placed on two adjacent lines of numbers. To place this bet you need to place the chips on the connecting outer corner between the two lines.
- Corner bet is a bet placed on four numbers that form a square on the table.
- Trio bet is a bet placed on three numbers including single zero and double zero, with two additional numbers, 1 and 2, or 2 and 3.
- Basket bet is a bet placed on the numbers zero, 1, 2, and 3.
Outside bets are placed outside of the field of numbers. These bets cover larger groups of numbers and they include the following bets:
- Odd/Even is a bet that the white ball will land on either an odd or an even number.
- Red/Black is a bet that the ball will land on either a red or black pocket.
- Low/High is a bet that the ball will land on either a low number, which includes numbers from 1 through 18, or on a high number, which includes numbers from 19 through 36.
- Dozens bet is placed on the 1st 12, 2nd 12, or 3rd 12 on the table.
- Column bet is a bet that the ball will land on a number that is in the first, second, or third column.
Poker is a very popular game, so it comes as no surprise that there are many different variations of the game. Each of the many variations has its own unique set of rules, anyhow once you learn the basic rules, you can adapt to any variation out there.
The most popular variant of poker is the Texas Hold’em, and if you don’t know where to start, this is the game you need to learn. Texas Hold’em is also the variant that is played in tournaments.
The first thing that you need to pay attention to is how the rounds of betting work. Starting to the left of the dealer each player has 4 options and they are the following ones:
- Raise – if you have a good hand, or if you want other players to think you have a good hand, you can raise your bet. Bluffing is the only thing that you will miss because when you play online you don't see the other players.
- Fold – if you believe that you can’t do anything with the cards you have, then you can fold. You will not win when you fold for sure, but you will not lose a lot either.
- Call – once a player has raised the stakes, each player needs to equal the amount wagered if they want to stay in the game.
- Check – if no one before you has placed a bet, you can check, which means you stay in the game without having to place a bet.
- As we said before, there are many different versions of the game, but the basic rules apply to almost all the games. In most cases, 5 or 7 cards are dealt with each player, and you need to form the best five-card poker hand. So, at this point, you need to learn the hand rankings, because you don't want to dismiss a good card. Here are the hand rankings, from the lowest to the highest value:
- High card – if you can’t make any combination, then your hand is valued according to your highest single card.
- One pair – a pair is formed when you have two of the same cards.
- Two pairs – this hand is formed when you have two of the same cards and another two of the same cards.
- Flush – this is a hand with 5 cards in a hand of the same suit.
- Full House – this is a hand with three of a kind and a pair in the same hand.
- Four of a Kind – this is a hand that consists of four cards of a given number.
- Straight Flush – this is a hand that consists of five consecutive cards all from the same suit.
- Royal Flush – this is the best hand you can form and it is formed by Straight Flush that runs to the Ace.
Live Game Shows
To make things interesting, Evolution Gaming provides an entertaining alternative to traditional casino games. These games offer tons of fun, but at the same time, you can win big from a single bet, which makes things even more interesting. Here is a brief look at only some of the games you can enjoy:
- Crazy Time – this is a Wheel of Fortune game that features a primary money wheel, a 2-reel slot machine, and 4 lucrative bonus rounds. What makes this game stand out in the crowd is the fact that it offers prizes as high as 20.000x the stake.
- Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt – this game is based on the popular Gonzo’s Quest video slot game. Here you have to pick numbers and hope that the ones you choose are hiding big wins.
- Mega Ball – to play this game you need to buy cards, and you can buy up to 200. This is a combination of lottery and bingo games where you can win up to 100x.