18+, Full T&C’s Apply
Live Casino is probably one of the most exciting sections you can find at Empire777 Casino. Here, you can play your favorite games with a live dealer in real-time. This adds to the social element of playing casino games where you can interact with real people and for a moment feel the atmosphere of a land-based Casino.
The Live Casino games portfolio boasts of different games you can play. You can play Poker, Blackjack, Roulette, Sic Bo and many more.
Blackjack is a very popular game that you can play with a live dealer in Empire777. The main reason why this game is so popular is the fact that it is so simple to learn and yet it can bring so much fun not to mention so many wins at the same time. There are three possible outcomes you can bet on here:
Player’s hand wins
Banker’s hand wins
The player bet is an even-money bet, which means it pays out 1:1. The banker bet is also an even money bet, and it pays out 1:1 minus a 5% commission. The tie bet, on the other hand, offers the highest payout 8:1, but this is the riskiest bet in Baccarat, so if you are a beginner we advise you to stay away from this bet, at least until you learn the ropes.
Once you place your bet, you will receive two cards from the dealer. The idea in this game is to get a hand with a total value of 9, or closer to 9. For that reason, the cards have slightly different values. The Aces are worth 1 point, cards from 2 through 9 have their face value, and 10s and face cards are valued at 0. If you receive 2 cards which value adds up to a 2 digit number, then the second digit shows the value of your hand. For instance, if you receive a 7 and a 6, which adds up to 13, then the value of your hand will be 3.
If you or the dealer receives a hand with a total value of 8 or 9, this is known as a ‘natural’ hand and it is the winner of the round.
If the two cards you receive are between 0 and 5, then you will receive a third card, and if the score of your two cards is 6 or 7, then you will stand.
The rules for the banker are slightly more difficult, and they are obliged to take the third card in the following situations even though they would probably win by standing on the two cards they already have:
· If the banker’s two-card score is between 0 and 2, they will receive a third card.
· If the banker’s two-card score is 3, the banker will receive a third card, unless the player’s drawn an 8 as a third card.
· If the banker’s two-card score is 4, the banker will receive a third card, unless the player’s drawn between 2 and 7 as a third card.
· If the banker’s two-card score is 5, the banker will receive a third card, unless the player’s drawn between 4 and 7 as a third card.
· If the banker’s two-card score is 6, the banker will receive a third card, unless the player’s drawn between 6 and 7 as a third card.
· If the banker’s two-card score is between 7 and 9, they will not draw a third card.
Roulette is an instantly recognizable and action-packed game, but if you want to experience the true magic of this game, then we suggest you play Live Roulette.
One of the most popular variants of the game is the European version of the game. It consists of 37 pockets on the wheel, with numbers from 1 through 36 and one single zero. The reason why this game is so popular is the fact that it offers better odds compared to other variants.
You can place different bets here and you are not restricted to wagering on a single number only. All the bets are divided into Inside and Outside bets. Inside bets are the bets that you want to place if you want to win bigger amounts and they are the following ones:
· A straight-up bet is a bet on a single number. This bet rarely happens but once it does it offers the highest payout.
· The split bet is the next bet when it comes to high payouts. This is a bet on two numbers adjacent to the table. If either number wins, you will receive the full payout.
· The street bet or trio bet, as its name suggests is a bet on three numbers.
· The corner bet or the square bet is a bet on four numbers which forms a square on the table.
· Six line bet is the last and it is two street bets combined into one.
Outside bets are way more popular than Inside bets. The reason behind this is very simple: they offer payouts on a more regular basis. The payouts for these bets are not as good as the ones that Outside bets offer, but the fact that you can prolong your gameplay and have more payouts on a regular basis is appealing to many players. They are as follows:
· A low/High bet is a bet on all low numbers, which includes numbers from 1 through 18, and a bet on all high numbers which includes numbers from 19 through 36. As you can see, with this bet you cover almost half the numbers.
· Red or Black is a bet on either all black numbers or all red numbers.
· Even or Odd is a bet on either all odd or all even numbers.
· A dozen bet is a bet that covers 12 numbers, so you can place a bet on numbers from 1 through 12, 13 through 24, and 25 through 36.
· The column bet also covers 12 numbers, but this bet covers numbers down a vertical line on the roulette board.
Sic Bo is a game that has its origins in China. To play the game all you need is three dice and a Sic Bo table.
The table may look a bit confusing especially if this is the first time you are playing this game. But there is nothing to worry about here because the game is very easy to understand. The goal of the game is to bet on the outcome of the three dice.
You will have to place your chips on the areas of the table that you want to bet on.
The dealer will then shake three dice in a tiny chest.
You will win if the dice matches your bet prediction, and lose if they don’t.
The first thing that you need to learn here is the different bets you can place when you play Sic Bo.
· A single bet is a bet on a single number that can appear on any of the three dice. If you bet on, let's say, number 3, you bet that at least one dice will show the number 3.
· Double Bet is a bet that 2 numbers will appear on the two out of three dice. For instance, you can bet that numbers 2 and 3 will show up on two of the three dice.
· A triple bet is a bet where you have to guess the numbers on all three dice. For instance, you can bet that number 2 will show up on all three dice. This bet offers the highest payout because it is a bet with a high risk.
· A total bet is a bet where you guess the total sum of the numbers appearing on all three dice.
· A big bet is a bet that the total score of the dice is 11 to 17.
· A small bet is a bet that the total score of the dice is between 4 and 10. When you bet on Big or Small and you get a triple sum, the bet is lost. The triple sum is when you get three dice with the same number.
· An odd bet is a bet that the total score of the dice will be an odd number.
· Even a bet is a bet that the total score will be an even number.
· Two Dice Combinations is a bet on the score of two dice out of three. This bet is also called ‘Domino Bet’.
· Specific Double and Single Number Combination is a bet that two dice will show a specific double and the third dice will show a different specific number.
When it comes to rules, we can't say that Sic Bo has many. You are allowed to make as many bets as you want and you don’t have to guess the numbers of all three dice, except when you make the triple bet.
Baccarat is yet another popular game you can play at Empire777 Casino. This is another simple game to learn and play. Once you place your bet, you will receive two cards, so will the dealer. The object of the game is to score as close to nine as possible. You can’t get more than 3 cards in this game, unlike in Blackjack where you can hit as many times you want or at least until you go bust. You can bet on one of three possible outcomes:
· Player Win
· Banker Win
The game is played according to a fixed set of rules, so there is nothing much you can do when it comes to gameplay. These are the rules for the player:
· If the Player or the Banker receives two cards that score 8 or 9, this hand is called a ‘natural’ hand, and whoever gets it is the winner.
· If your two cards are equal to between 0 and 5, you will have to draw a third card.
· If your two cards are equal to 6 or 7, then you will stand.
The banker will also draw a third card according to a fixed set of rules, and they are as follows:
· When the banker’s hand is equal to between 0 and 2, they will receive a third card automatically.
· If the banker’s total is 3, then they will draw a third card when the player’s third card is not an 8.
· If the banker’s total is 4, then they will draw a third card when the player’s third card is not 0, 1, 8, or 9.
· If the banker’s total is 5, then they will draw a third card when the player’s third card is a 4, 5, 6, or 7.
· If the banker’s total is 6, then they will draw a third card when the player’s third card is 6 or 7.
Dragon Tiger is a card game that is very simple to play. The game has its origins in Cambodia and today it is played mostly in Asia.
Two cards are dealt, one to the Dragon betting position on the table and one to the Tiger betting position, and the position that gets the higher card wins. You can place your bet on the Dragon, the Tiger, or the Tie.
There are also several side bets you can place, and they are as follows:
· Dragon Big and Tiger Big is a bet that wins when an eight or higher is dealt with the corresponding main position.
· Dragon Small and Tiger Small is a bet that wins when a seven or lower is dealt with the corresponding main position.
Live games are the ultimate hit when it comes to online gaming. Empire777 offers a high definition of live gaming actions where you can have an experience that is as close to a real-life experience. You can find games from some of the best software providers here such as HoGaming, Evolution, Ezugi, Toptrend, Gameplay, Gold Deluxe, Taishan, Asia Gaming, VIVO Gaming, and Entwine.
Here at Empire777, you can find some of the most popular games to play and also many different variations of the same.