Ego Casino boasts games you can play. All you have to do is to create an account and make a deposit. You can find different games at the casino, and the good news is that you can play most of the games in fun mode. This is a great way to learn how a game works before you decide to play for real money.
Baccarat, even though intimidating at first, is a very simple game to play. What is more, this is a game with a relatively low house edge, which means the chances of winning here are higher compared to other games.
The game starts with betting, and then two cards are being dealt with each of the two hands. One hand is the Player's hand, and the other one is the Banker`s hand.
The idea of the game is to predict which of those hands will acquire a total of 9. You can bet on whatever hand you want, or you can bet that both the hands will end in a tie. Statistically speaking, the banker's hand will win more often in the long run, so if you want to play on the safe side, you should place this bet. The tie bet, on the other hand, offers the highest payout but the chances of winning this bet are very low.
Aces have a value of 1, tens and face cards have a value of zero, and cards from 2 through 9 have their value.
There are strict house rules that will decide whether you will receive a third card or not.
There is only one thing that is confusing to new players, and that is the third card rule. The thing here is that this is not a matter of strategy, instead, all these decisions are covered by game rules and the dealer is the one who will follow them. So, you can play the game without even knowing what is going on and still win. That is probably one of the reasons why this game is so popular, because it is very easy to play, and you don’t have to stress out over some complicated rules.
When it comes to the third card for the player the rules are much simpler. You will receive a third card if the total of the two cards you receive initially is between 0 and 5. If you have a hand with a total value of 6 or 7, you will stand. If you have a hand with a total value of 8 or 9, this is called a natural hand, and you are the winner of the round.
The rules for the banker follow similar principles but are a bit more complicated compared to the rules for the player. We feel the need to point out one more time that the dealer is the one who is supposed to take any action, so you don't have to know the rules here. But if you want to know what is going on, we will summarize the rules below:
· When the total value of the two initial cards is 3, the banker will stand if the players third card is 8, and the banker will draw a third card if the players third card is 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-9-10.
· When the total value of the two initial cards is 4, the banker will stand if the players third card is 1-8-9-10, and the banker will draw a third card if the players third card is 2-3-4-5-6-7.
· When the total value of the two initial cards is 5, the banker will stand if the players third card is 1-2-3-8-9-10, and the banker will draw a third card if the players third card is 4-5-6-7.
· When the total value of the two initial cards is 6, the banker will stand if the players third card is 1-2-3-4-5-8-9-10, and the banker will draw a third card if the players third card is 6-7.
· When the total value of the two initial cards is 7, the banker will stand regardless of the player's hand.
· When the total value of the two initial cards is 8 or 9, this is a natural hand, and it is the winner of the round.
Experience has a lot to do when it comes to this game, but there are also some things that you need to learn and distinguish even before you start playing the game. For that reason, we are going to share 6 tips that will help you develop a better strategy.
Don’t place the ‘tie bet’ – Tie bet comes with a 14.4% house edge, and it will always be considered a poor choice.
Play the Banker bet – In the long run, the banker bet will win more often than any other bet. So, if you are looking for a safe gaming experience, then you should go for this bet.
Watch for winning streaks – As we said before, statistically speaking, the bank will win more often than any other bet so you should bet with the bank if you notice a pattern.
Ignore tie bets – The tie bet is simply a drawn game without a winner or a loser, so whenever it happens you should simply ignore it and wait for the next win.
Keep your budget – baccarat is a game with a really low house edge, so the chances that you will win are way higher than in other games. Anyhow, we suggest you keep an eye on your budget and don’t go over it. This is a management skill that you should employ for every casino game, not just Baccarat.
Online video slot games are one of the most popular games you can find at any online casino. And, since slots are popular it comes as no surprise that they come in many different variations. We are surprised at how creative the developers can be, since they always come up with something new, never seen before.
All slot games are classic, to say the least, they will never get out of fashion. Even though there are new and more modern and complex games coming out every day, players still choose to play the old ones too. Here are the different slot games offered today:
· 3 reels – Some of the easiest games are those that have only 3 reels. They are simple and easy to understand, and beginners and nostalgic players love them. You will not find any special symbols here, and if there are any, they would be few. And the most important thing here is that even though these games are way simple, they still offer huge payouts. These games should be go-to games for beginners, thanks to their simplicity you can better learn the rules and get acquainted with these kinds of games, and still, you will not be deprived of huge wins.
· 5 reels – These games are more advanced, and here the opportunities are large. There are more pay lines and special symbols and features here. The good news here is that you can also find games that are both for low budget players and high rollers as well.
· Progressive Slots – These are probably some of the most popular video slot games, and the reason for that is very simple, they offer huge and life-changing wins if you land the right symbols. One thing that you need to remember, especially if you are a beginner, is that these games are high-variance. That means you can play for a longer period without winning anything.
· 3D slots – 3D games are the ultimate hit, visually they are so realistic that it would seem to you that you are sitting in a real-life casino. One of the most popular games is Ogre Empire developed by Betsoft.
Poker, though a simple game to learn, will take a lifetime to master the true skill of playing the game. The basic rules are simple, and you have to learn how the round works and the hand rankings to improve your chances of winning.
Since the game is very popular, there are many different variations of the same, but the most played variant is Texas Hold`em Poker. Once you learn how to play this game you can easily adapt and play other variants of poker as well.
To start playing the game you need to place a bet. The initial bet is called a ‘blind’ and there are two kinds of blinds, small and big. The blind is the player sitting between the dealer and the big blind, and this bet is half of the big blind. The player sitting to the left of the small blind places the big blind bet, and this bet is double the amount of the small blind bet.
The further bet is called Ante, and this bet is placed by every player. You need to remember that the betting round needs to be completed before card play can begin. This way, all the players have agreed exactly what is at stake and these are the options.
You can check – This means you decline the bet but you don't fold the cards and you stay in-game. You can check only if a bet has not occurred for the round.
You can fold – If you fold, that means you are quitting the round.
You can bet – If there hasn't been a bet, you can choose to bet yourself, and the other players will have to fold, call or raise.
You can call – A call is made once a bet has been placed. This simply means matching the current table bet.
You can raise – If you want to up the size of the initial bet, you can ‘raise’ the bet.
A very important thing that you need to learn is the poker hands ranking because that is the only way you can win the game.
When you have all the same suit cards in a sequence starting from A-K-Q-J-T, this is called the Royal Flush. The chances of winning this bet are 1 in 649,737.
When you have five cards in a row, all of the same suits, this is called Straight Flush. The chances of winning this bet are 1 in 72,193.
When you have four cards of the same value, this is called Four of a Kind. The chances of winning this bet are 1 in 693.
When you have three of a kind and a pair, this is called the Full House. The chances of winning this bet are 1 in 693.
When you have five cards all of the same suits, this is called the Flush. The chances of winning this bet are 1 in 508.
When you have cards in sequence but of different suits, this is called a Straight. The chances of winning this bet are 1 in 253.
When you have three cards of the same value, and two not paired, this is called Three of a Kind. The chances of winning this bet are 1 in 46.
When you have two pairs, this is called a Two Pair, and the chances of winning this bet are 1 in 20.
When you have anyone pair, this hand is called One Pair, and the chances of winning this bet are 1 in 1.36.
When you have no matches and the only valuable card is your high card. The chances of winning this bet are 1 in 0.99.
Bingo is another game that you can find at Ego Casino. The gameplay is very simple, you need to buy a bingo card or as many as you want. When you hear a number is called you have to mark it on your card. The good thing when you play online is that you can have all the numbers marked automatically.
Blackjack is another card game you can play at Ego Casino. The game has simple rules that are easy to remember and with practice, you can maximize your chances of success.
To better memorize the rules of the game you need to know that the game is also known as ‘21’, and that is the object of the game, to get a hand as close to 21. You see, Blackjack is very easy to play because you don't have to have exactly 21, you just need to have a hand that is higher than the dealer`s and not exceeding 21.
The card values are slightly different in Blackjack. The aces are kind of like a joker in this game because they can be valued as 1 or 11, and it is up to you to decide which value is the best for your hand. The face cards have a value of 10, and all the rest have their original number value.
The game starts with placing a bet and each table has a minimum and maximum betting limits. Once all the bets have been placed, the dealer then deals out the cards. Each player receives one card face-up, so will the dealer. In the second round of cards, each player receives another card face-up, but this time the dealer receives its card face-down.
Once you see your cards and the dealer's up card you have to decide what your next move should be. There are a couple of options available here:
· You can hit, which means you are requesting another card. You can hit as many times as you believe it is necessary.
· You can stand, this is when you don't need an additional card. Usually, this is done when you believe that another card will not help you in any way, or when you are certain that the cards you have will beat the dealer's hand.
One of the crucial things that you need to master when it comes to Blackjack is to know when to stand and when to hit.
There are some basic rules that you need to know before you decide to play for real money. And the good thing here is that once you join the Ego Casino family, you can play most of the games in fun mode. This is a great way to practice the rules of the game without having to spend your own money.
Learn when to split – If you receive two cards that are of the same value, you can treat them as two separate hands. Split the pairs, and place an additional bet equal to your initial one. Then you need to play both your hands as separate hands. If you split a pair of aces, you will receive only one additional card for each hand.
Learn when to double down – You can double down if your hand totals 9, 10, or 11. You need to place another bet, equal to your initial and you will receive only one additional card.
Learn when to surrender – Sometimes you will be allowed to fold your original hand before drawing any extra cards. When you do that you will receive half of your original bet, and your cards are withdrawn from the play. Keep in mind that you can`t take any further action during that round, even if the dealer goes bust.
Learn when to buy insurance – When the dealers face-up card is an ace, you are allowed to buy insurance. This means you will place a side bet that is half the amount of your original wager. You bet that the dealers face-down card is a 10. And if it turns out to be a ten, then the insurance bet is paid out twice the amount of the initial half-bet.
Roulette is an interesting game that is very easy to play. We have to say that your casino experience is not complete if you don’t place a couple of bets on the roulette table. At first look, the roulette table may look intimidating, but there is nothing to worry about. Even if you are a beginner we will help you master the gameplay. The most important rule when it comes to this game is to learn the rules of the same. This is the only way that will help you increase the chances of winning.
In roulette, the basic idea is to predict on which number the white ball will land. There are four basic rules of the game that you have to follow and they are as follows:
You can place a bet before the roulette ball is in play.
The dealer will spin the ball and you are allowed to place bets while the ball is still circling the spinning wheel.
When the dealer calls out: ‘No more bets’, from that moment on no new bets are accepted.
Once the ball drops into one number slot, players who placed a bet on that exact number are the winners.
There are 3 main classic versions of roulette, European, French and American, and tons of different varieties of the same. The European and the French wheel have 37 slots, numbers from 1 through 36, and a single zero. The numbers are placed in random order in black or red pockets, and the single zero is placed in a green pocket. The same goes for the American roulette, but instead of 37, there are 38 pockets here, with numbers from 1 through 36 in red or black pockets, and a single zero and a double zero in green pockets. The extra zero in American roulette adds a higher edge to the game, so if you are a beginner we would suggest you stick to the European or the French version of the game.
There are mainly two different types of bets - Inside and Outside bets. Inside bets offer better payouts, but the chances of winning this bet are way smaller. There are 7 types of inside bets and they are as follows:
· A straight-up bet is a bet that offers the highest payout and it is a bet on a single number. To place this bet you need to place the chips inside the square border.
· Split up bet is a bet on two numbers next to each other on the table. To place this bet you need to place the chips on the shared border between the numbers.
· A street bet is a bet on three numbers, consecutive numbers in the same row. Place the chips on the outer corner of the row.
· Three numbers bet or Trio bet is a bet you can play only on the American roulette because it includes the double zero. Place the chip on the border shared by the zero, and the two remaining numbers.
· Six Line is a bet on two adjoining streets, so place the betting chip where the shared outer border has a common corner.
· A corner bet is a bet on four numbers that form a square on the table.
· A basket bet is a bet on 0, 1, 2, and 3, and to place this bet you need to place your chips on the corner shared between the zero boxes and the first row.
Outside bets allow you to bet on larger groups of numbers, and there are 5 types in total:
· Color bet allows you to place a bet that the ball will fall on either a red or black pocket.
· A column bet is a bet in which column will the winning number be.
· Odd or even bet is a bet that the ball will fall on either odd or even number.
· A dozen bet is a bet similar to a column bet, but this bet includes the 1st 12 numbers, the 2nd 12 numbers, or the 3rd 12 numbers.
· A high or low bet is a bet that the ball will land on either a low number from 1 to 18 or a high number from 19 through 36.
If you are a beginner just learning the ropes, we suggest you start with the outside bets. For instance, you can bet that the ball will land on either a red or black pocket. You won't win a fortune with this bet, but you will not lose a lot either, which is very important, especially if you are new to the game. The most important thing at the beginning is to gain confidence and learn the rules of the game.
Ego Casino offers a platform for sports betting as well, which will make a lot of players happy. The main reason why sports betting is so popular is the fact that you don't have to wait a long time to see the result of the game.
At this point, there are limited fixtures available including Football League Mode, Tennis Open, and Football World Cup.
To experience the real thrill that Ego Casino has to offer, you need to play games for real money. There are a plethora of different games available here, and some of the most popular ones are video slot games. What is more, you can play these games in fun mode until you feel confident enough to play them for real money. Some of the most popular slots at Ego Casino include Ivan & the Immortal King, Rich Wilde & the Book of Dead, Valley of the Gods, Immortal Romance, Multiply, Book of Oz, Panther Queen, Satoshi's Secret, Journey to the West, Lady of the Moon, and Monkey Madness. So, if you don't know where to start you can try one of these games.
The number of table games is not that great but still, you can find some that you will like including Pai Gow Poker, Triple Edge Poker, Oasis Poker, Pirate 21, Red Dog, Baccarat, Pontoon, Super 7, Blackjack Double Exposure, Blackjack Single Deck, Premier Blackjack, European Roulette Dark Mode, Realistic Roulette, and American Roulette.
Live dealer games are also a great addition to the Ego Casino portfolio and you have to try at least some of them. The most popular ones include Blackjack Blitz, Blackjack Platinum, Diamond Roulette, Roulette First Person, American Roulette Live, War of Bets, Triple Card Poker, Side Bet City, Bet on Numbers, Dragon Tiger, and Wheel of Fortune.
Other games at Ego Casino are less popular compared to slots or table games. So if you are a fan of lotto or scratch cards, you can find them here.
The reason why the lotto is so popular is that it doesn't cost a lot to buy a ticket, but the profits can be huge. The rules of the games may vary, so make sure that you understand them before you start playing.
Scratch cards are kind of like an instant lottery, you buy the ticket, scratch the fields and you instantly know if you won something or not.
Keno is another game you can find at Ego Casino. The game is similar to Bingo, but here you can choose your numbers that will be in play.